»

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Weekend

Friday evening...One of my bst frnd Maha.. fortunately, my hostel mate too, was leaving me and going to our native. She was getting ready.

Me: Maha... tussi jaarahe ho???
She: (luking at her image in the mirror, in style)Haan... main jaa rahi hoon....
Me:Tussi shauk se jaaoo....
She: Abbey, zyada naatak math kar...tughe main aane ke baad dekhungigi.
Saturday morning, I got up & started thinking as to what to be done for the weekends. Options were, I could go to my cousin's house, or A(who would be busy making up her new home), or drag R(who is always hibernating on his weekends), M(who is always busy playing cricket),P(who is busy with his books), Pammi(who always welcomes the trouble...hehhe...me) A & L(who get headache at the thought of roaming out...lazy gals..).... pakka opposite to me... or to my colleague's house...

At PRESENT I am not blessed with a guy IN BANGALORE with whom I could flirt around with. So.. I didnt have this option.. :-( had to carry on with the above ones. Made the plan and set out to my Cousin's house.
My eyes got cooled after seeing Shahrukh and Enrique Iglesias over the TV after many days. Had taken some sweets for her darling little daughter. At first the little gal refused to come to me, but later when she learnt that I was leaving... she put her hands forward..crying..insisting me to take her. I am that good with the kids u know?
Next day, took A with me to Pammi's house.... chatted for some time... regarding our Statistic's classes... we two were the gals who used to enjoy a lot sitting at the first bench, even though 3 of that subject's faculties were very strict. They knew we were GOOD GALs, so didnt say MUCH to us. She always tells me.."Preeti.. u spoiled me..." May be, because she was very innocent and decent. Moreover I got the compliment from my colleagues on the 3rd day of joining..." Preeti.. u r going to spoil us". I said 'great'. Atleast I am able to do something... :-) . Such compliments are difficult to get u know?

Heard some wanted songs of Enrique from her system to my heart's content. Later in the evening A & I got dispersed. By the time I reached hostel, all the gals had had their dinner and were in their respective rooms. None watching TV. Well missed out Mission Udaan due to the power failure. Later, I was the only person who was found in front of the TV. Remote was restless....
THERE IT WAS!!!!!! MY FAV FILM.... A HORROR ONE!!!!. Wahh!!!!!
After sooo many days I was watching one. Happiness knew no limits... THe room too was perfect. The room was big... TV just in front of me.... room chilled.... 2 big windows on the either side of the TV... lights of the street lamps falling on the disturbed leaves due to the breeze... the leaves of the mango trees reflected on the windows looked like the ghost's fingers.... all this was just perfect to make the room scary. HOW I ENJOYED!!!!!!
The day ended perfectly..... not at all wishing for the next day to be M O N D A Y.

3 comments:

Kk said...

Wow ! Looks like a nice relaxed perfect day !
Wish I had friends that I could spoil., too bad they're all spoilt already :P
Wat a better way to end a perfect day than watch a horror movie with creepy lighting effects eh ? :P

The Bhandari's said...

cool , lovely weekend

and I also love watching horror films but sachin don't let me do so :D

Okie dear now u r in my tag list

hope u won't kill me :D
enjoy and all the best for the same

for rules visit back to my blog
~preeti

Preeti said...

preeeetijii..... yeh tumne mujhe kahan fasa diya......
u tagged me... its ok.... i would love to put it in my blog soon....
something different this time :-)