»

Thursday, March 23, 2006

B'day Wishes Rohit!!!!

Rohit is one of the khadoos frnd I have. Every year I make it a point to wish him on the right day.But my dear frnd... my b'day being 11th dec.. makes calls on 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th or 15th... Whenever he calls me on my b'day i:e wrong day... he sounds as if he surpirsed me!!!! But later on he will be surprised after learning that it was the wrong day to wish me...Anyways... he will always be my dear frnd who will be tolerating me... :-)

Birthday Wishes Rohit!!!!
Not at all sorry for writing like this abt u.... :-)

7 comments:

The Bhandari's said...

Happy Birthday Rohit.
May u have all the happiness in ur life
~preeti

Abhinav said...

ha ha nice way of wishing a person call a day early or a day late...
Happy B'day Rohit

Akanksha said...

happy birthday rohit!

Raj said...

Well, Happy Birthday to Rohit.

So u r a sagi too!!

And its difficult for some people to remember b'days, okay! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy B'thday Rohit!

Hope that u read this blog.

BTW..u(Preeti) haven't mentioned the date so I assumed it as today, the 23rd of March.

Anonymous said...

have a gr8 day Rohit..rock on!!!

Anonymous said...

Thx for the wishes dear friends.
Sorry for the delay as i had been out of town...

hope ur wishes bring tons & tons of color to my life this year. preeti, thx again for such a wonderful gift & of course as usual i wil not mind ur words. :)
Thx again.