»

Monday, April 17, 2006

The 4 + 1 Kanyas in my Room

Jhalak Dikhlaajaa….. Jhalak Dikhlaajaa….." , went the song in the radio when I was happily climbing the stairs returning from the office to the hostel. Surprise!!!!! I saw loads of luggage at the door of my room. Some new inmates I guessed…. Ya… I was right… 3 gals had come. ‘chalo…’, I thought…. ‘ new company in the room’. Till then me, Maha & a school teacher whom we call Aunty had been living. Now here were the new additions. Before the kanyas, I spoke to their moms. They were busy supervising the place their daughters were supposed to live. I assured them saying everything was gud, the stay, the fud, the facilities… bla…bla… bla…. They left the place after getting convinced. Another gal made entry in our room the next day.

I didn’t have any grudge on any of the gals, within 3 days, they started showing their real colors. Infact this aunty had made our living miserable, to add to this…. here they were the 4 hopeless kanyas…. with complete support from this aunty. They leave the hostel by 7 in the morning. Me and Maha around 9. These kanyas get up at 5 or 5.30 & purposely disturb our sleep. They open and close the bathroom doors, the cupboard with a thud. Even the buckets are kept making sound. I requested one of them not to make the noise.. but one of the gal whom I call 4 foot asked, ‘should I do it in a slow motion’.

Maaaannn….. I hate that 4 foot. I feel like reaching my hands to her neck. The other 3 gals are OK in their place. They infact are her chamchis. If she is not in the place, the other gals are bheegi billis. Really… this 4 foot has a lot & lot of ego in her. Only I don’t say this, the whole of the hostel gals support my sentence. To add to this they put some special effects which increases my temper. They are not at all hygienic, manner less, no good communication. They eat in a plate whose shape is like the ones given in jails. I was wondering the company which hired them didn’t find any other candidates or what. Now I don’t have any value for that company also. They even break many rules of the hostel.

From the day they have come I and Maha have lost our sleep. They have crossed their limits.
If they had any topic to speak about us, it would be in Tamil. They assumed we don’t understand, I don’t but Maha does. My translator would translate each sentence and tell me abt their conversation. Once it so happened that one of the kanyas saw Maha speaking to the maid in Tamil. She stood there with her mouth wide opened. The news spread to the other gang members by evening and since then they have stopped talking abt us. Bahanda photo gaya na ke Maha understud Tamil….

Preeti is a budding shayari (hope word is correct) these days…. The sole inspiration & motivation being the chaar foot. She uses so many cosmetics to become fair (she is basically very dark). Other gals in the hostel call her SNOW WHITE. The way she scrubs her face reminds me of how ppl scrub the wash basin…. The way she luks, the way she walks….. my god!!!!
Ok, here goes the shayri….

Toh arz kiya hai…………. “Koi ladka agar mere place mein hota….. aur uske nakhre jhatke dekhta……”
(say wah wah plz……. Thank u)
“Koi ladka agar mere place mein hota….. aur uske nakhre jhatke dekhta……,
Behosh ho kar bechara, phir kabhi nahi uthta..”

Howzaaaaaattttt?????
I enjoyed sharing with Maha. What laugh we had!! Infact I said this in front to f the char foot. I donno if she understood…..

There is open partiality n politics going on in the hostel. Even the sister is not gud with us these days, she is supporting the gals who are not to be supported.
The so called aunty is a school teacher for name sake. I donno wat she is teaching the children there. Once she was telling me, “ molle…. you go & live in a PG or a hostel where your people live (she meant the ppl of my caste…. hopeless she is….) you will find your fud there too…”. Never expected such a sentence from a teacher who should be teaching about unity……..

What do u have to say????

15 comments:

killer is i said...

well well well ...
grls hostel ... hmmm .. seems gud :D
Well, i guess lotz of probs there for u coz of those grls ... and 4 foot .. haha nice name. All that seems to b very irritating that wake up early and disturbing u. I guess make fun of that 4 foot and u'll b on top ( hehaha devil thinking ) ;) . Thats bad that now they knw that u understand wat they talk about u. Neways, even u can use some lang that they don't understand ;). SNOW WHITE .. hahahaha ... u r givin nice names .. char foot , snow white. Call her chotu, like .. chotu paani lao :)) .Or ask her neeche se duniya kaisi dikhti hai .. hehe .. ohh u can always make fun, just b cool ;)
nice sher ... 1 aur ho sakta tha .. "Koi ladka agar mere place mein hota….. aur uske nakhre jhatke dekhta…… nahi nahi .,... wo dekh hi nahi pata ... coz u r very small :)) " ok just kidding .. i don't knw i shud b sayin all that or not :D
And that teacher(aunty) sux. Thats not the way to talk. Main hota to khoob sunata. Ask her to leave if she has soo much prob. Seriously wat she said was shit.
Chill and gud luck for future

The Bhandari's said...

man u having difficult time :(
hope everythign goes well

BD said...

Hmmmm.Dont carp on it too much.

Abhinav said...

great shayari and the nick names are good ;)
Hope this phase passes soon.
and my God who has made that Aunty a teacher? may be she is just looking for a platform to join politics.

Akanksha said...

Preeti u r a budding shayar! what u said was shayari :D
and u r the other 3 r ok when snowwhite is not with them
u forgot to descrbe the tall girl who always walks with her nose in the air! ;p

Anchal said...

hey Preeti...you rocked with that shayari...was hilzarious...
about those girls...I would hate it too if they are not clean and hygenic and stuff...try figuring out some of the things that makes them mad... ;)

Anonymous said...

How big is your room ? Jumbo size. 7 people sharing..

Be careful Preeti, they are Four +1 and You..only two.

Kya pata raat ko chupke se..

just kidding.

killer is i said...

HELLLOOOOO .. where r u ???

Preeti said...

[killer is i]
i suppose this is the longest comment i ever received on my post.
thanks.... :-)
the way u put down ur words were hilarious man!! :-D , i liked "chotu paani lao..... ".... n wat all u said.... ohh.... :-),
i had to hold my stomach n laugh.... reallly a bad joke on them.... but i never mind, coz they deserve...

[the Bhandari's]
nothing is going well preeti.... i m luking for another decent hostel, god bless me... atleast ppl shud not be ther like i have them now ....

[equillibrium]
hehehehe..... ya i shudnt....., coz cheap ppl cannot be corrected at all... thanks for ur word.

Preeti said...

[abhinav]
enjoyed my shayari???? :-p great!!
ya the phase is passing soon, as said earlier... i m luking for another hostel, wish me gud luck plzzzzz......
that aunty is a teacher in a very gud school in bangalore u know????
i donno she will succeed outside in politics, but in hostel, she is a pakka politician....

[ak-47]
thanks for the correction dear. i wil never forget ur fav gal, the tall one u said abt, god!!! the way u imitate her walk.... i m sure she is aware of wat u do wen she comes across u... i like that sight, really!!

[anchal]
thanks a lot anchal :-), i do need some motivational words frm my bloggers too. tehy are already mad, not at all necessary to make them more mad... hahhahaha

Preeti said...

[rhea]
thanks rhea...the time is really passing.... :-)


[shanti]
what can i say about u.... 'shaitani dimaag'.. :-p
they dare not think like that... we are double their heights and personality i suppose... hahahaha

[killer is i]
here i am.....this is me...... ;-)

[anjan]
thanks anjan, u were the 3rd person whom i made my shayari listen to....
haan haan... zaroor milenge.... since i already said one to u, urs will the next turn.... a good shayari on me... hehheheheh
regarding the room.... anjan is always there and his house tooo... for ppl like me,maha and ak-47, when finding a hostel is too difficult. :-p

Anchal said...

any progress with those kanyasssssssssss?

Preeti said...

[anchal]
as per the latest report, the char foot is getting married.... donno wat is going to happen with that guy...... bechara.... go bless him... :-)

Abhinav said...

all the best in ur Hostel Serach....why are u shifting to another Hostel? is ppl in ur hostel are the reason?

Preeti said...

[anjan]
toh kya hua????? we dont have any probs..... waise bhi bangalore mein bade bade buildings dekh kar bas hua hai ;-)

[abhinav]
no abhinav, the reason for luking for another hostel is not those liliputs..... bhaage mere dushman :-p
hostel hunting is not so serious, but if we find a gud one... then... wil hav to think abt it..