»

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Meeting with MCC Group, PREVIOUSLY "THE INNOCENT ONES"

It’s almost a year now, that our MCC School (Mount Carmel Convent School) Group in YahooGroups was created.
Owner of the group being Mr. Pradeep, the All rounder, currently running a good business in Hyderabad. Members being the school classmates of both the sections.
Last year, we had managed to get in contact with few of them. Pradeep had tried a lot to arrange a meeting so that all of us could meet on Deepavali, may be in our school.. But in vain….. all of us had our own work and probs. But this time he is again putting too much of efforts so that we all meet, along with the newly joined members.
Hope this time it will be a success. I am definitely going to my place- my cute township, and meet all of them for the first time after a period of 8 years!!! For me its not at all difficult to recognize my sweet, innocent looking classmates, ‘coz I had been seeing our group photo atleast once in a month. I really had been missing them from years.
Looking forward to have a great time with them.

0 comments: