»

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My First Salary

It’s not even a month now, since I joined my first JOB. Couldn’t go to my parents during Dashera . So thought of going for Deepavali, which falls on 30th (exactly a month after the date of joining), after taking my first salary.
But the problem is that the payment will be made only in the first week. Mean to say, I had to go empty handed. My plan is to give the whole of my first salary to my parents. Me and ‘A’ had a plan and I decided to follow it. She was willing to give me the amount equal to my salary, so that I give it to my parents saying it is mine. That was a good idea, because, I am not sure when again I will be going to my native. Its 15 hours journey from B’lore. Yes this is what I am going to do. The money what I will be giving doesn’t make any difference to my parents(nor do they need it), but its every parent’s expectation that matters.

4 comments:

Manju said...

Ofcourse it is good idea, but you would have asked advance salary from your boss. Actually we are doing the same.

Anonymous said...

ya manjunath, i could have done that , but i felt uncomfortable asking for the salary in advance.
thanks for dropping in.

Anonymous said...

Nice spot u have created for ur self Preeti.Read all the articles posted by u and they were quite nice.Keep up the posts and I will create another blogspot for myself too.

Preeti said...

i think that will be good vicky...ATB