»

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

All About Boys and Gals

I found this forwarded message very interesting, and I am sure its very TRUE

All about a Girl:

When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When she is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When she stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When she calls you everyday, she is seeking your attention.
When she sms you everyday, she wants you to reply atleast once.
When she says "I Love You", she means it.
When she says "I Miss You", no one in this world can miss you more than her.


All about a Boy :
When he is quiet, he is bored.
When he is not arguing, he is fast asleep.
When he stares at u, he is wondering what the hell u r talking about.
when he sms's u everyday, he knows he is not getting charged.
when he says "I Miss You", there must be nothing good no tv.
when he says "I Love You", he has no idea what he is talking about. ( so much true....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kitna kharab for boys...

kitna kharab


arrrrr


phurrrr


boohooo

Preeti said...

errrrrr... i donno what to say Mr......?? Plz do tell ur name..
Thanks for dropping in..