»

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Flashback....

It's been atleast 2.5 years that I met my group (all members at once), i:e during the end of our graduation days. Our meetings after that never had all of us together.
Today their thoughts were haunting me as I was walking alone in the green fields near the outskirts of Bangalore city. I was supposed to visit the Global Village there (a group of 4-5 IT companies near Kengeri). The temperature and the weather were same when we used to go to picnics outside our home town. That place was just perfect for us always, to sit and chat.... eating home made food under the trees...pulling each others legs.... some serious discussions.....some fun facts...those Dil Chahta Hai, Kaante and RHTDM songs while driving...hmmmm . Kaante had been our fav movie that time.

Hey group..., I MISS U ALL A LOT...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello do i come in that group ...by the way its nice to know some one from cs,m,s is in touch .plz b in touch always....take care byeeeeeeeee

Preeti said...

correction plz... laiq... cs(computer science) is ok.. s(statistics)... is ok, but dear, u should have observed, my attendance for m(maths) was only one day for the whole of final year in graduation.... u can go and check the register..
how i hated maths....:-/

Anonymous said...

ok but u are registred as maths student or know u have cleared ur bsc by passing maths

Preeti said...

heheheheeh...yes i am registered for maths, but u know... i used to attend the Defense studies(where in not registered) period with my friends who had opted for that subject ;-)

Preeti said...

[anjan]
hey, recently i had been to roti land with frnds, but didnt like it at all... its only good for chatting with frnds, what do u say?

Anonymous said...

hello thanks to god 4 getting u as my friend.......by the way i miss those days bcos i was not there tht time.......i hope u will not forget me........take care byeeeeeeee