»

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a real nice time.............

Sunday evening i:e 30th April happened to be a bad time while having my dinner 'coz of the sister. After this, had a chat with Akanksha & Suchi (for short). All of a sudden it was decided that I and Suchi would be going to Mysore the next day being 1stMay. Akanksha not interested in traveling had plan with meeting up with her frnds in B'lore itself.

So I & Suchi set off the next day around 7.30 am to Mysore. Had not enough money, so decided to draw some from the ATM, went to the machine, inserted the card, gave the pin number, gave the amt to be withdrawn from it. Bad surprise waited. My card got captured!!!!! by that dabba. the screen read something like "card captured...bla bla bla.... welcome to ... so n so. bank". Bullshit..... it captured my card and says WELCOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No other way, had to borrow some from Suchi. Till date I have not got my card 'coz it goes to the branch in my native.

Left majestic at 8.30 am n reached Mysore at around 12 noon. Had our lunch (not satisfied with the quality) & a film role for my camera. We love photography :-), Nothing was planned as to which places we would be visiting in Mysore till we reached there. I had already been to this place 4 yrs back. Suchi was new to this place. After some enquiry about places worth visiting, we set off to the Mysore Palace. Did some photo sessions there :-p . Afternoon was too hot there, but pollution too less compared to Bangalore.

The next place was to Chamundi hills, one of the sacred temples in South India. Had spoken to Anjan while on the way to Mysore. Suchi had talked to him the first time. Then she had a shaitani idea of making him maamu. It was successful while on the way back to Bangalore. Suchi pretended to be the RJ Nisha of one of the music station. Here goes their conversation (somewhat like this.. J)

Nisha: - Hi, am I speaking to Anjan?
Anjan: - yes... (Wonder who it is.)
N: - hi Anjan, this is Nisha, how are you doing??
A: - fine but I didn't get who you are.
N: - I m Nisha, RJ of so n so radio station, we are running the Program called Frndz, where in people ask for the dedications to their friends.
A: - no, I don't think so; you are trying to fool me. (After some conversation. Anjan is on the laid track)
N: - Anjan, actually I got your number from your friend called Preeti, she said she is your friend.
A: - ohh. So Preeti gave you my number. (he had seriously started believing after my name
was being revealed to him.. hahahah 'coz Preeti never thinks of such things to fool others :-p , he thinks Preeti is too innocent.. hehehehe yes he is right!! ) We could hear him say.. 'Mom!! I am on AIR!!!
N: - so Anjan, Preeti said you sing and play guitar very well.. Can u sing a song for her?
A: - no, sorry, I don’t sing, .... I was a part time guitarist.
N: - then why don't you play guitar.. most of the population is listening to u in Bangalore.
A: - sorry I could have played guitar, but I don’t have one around right now.
N: - ok, why don't u dedicate some song to her?
A: - (after some thinking), I would like to dedicate Stair way to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
N: - (hahahaha... not aware of the song) we don't have that track in our studio Anjan, could
you please go for some other song??
A: - ok, errrrr... In the End by Lynkon Park.
N: - ok Anjan, we will do that for you, infact Preeti is online... Would u like to speak to her???
Me not able to bear this funny thing going on burst out laughing apologizing him at the same time... my God!!!!!

After all this Anjan says... ‘I felt some one is trying to fool me...'

Best part of this was that..... during this conversation, some of his family members were there, n later when they came to know what happened, they too had a good laugh; one of his cousins was rolling on the floor I suppose :-D

First meeting with him will be discussed later after Mr.Anjan takes the initiative.
Me and Suchi still think abt this incident when we r together... and have gud laugh.... anjan... plz dont mind.... ;-)

13 comments:

Layfield said...

Stairway to Heaven! I LOVE that song! It's the song I'm learning to play on my guitar right now. It's probably the one of the most famous songs ever. I'm surprised your friend didn't know that one. And It's Linkin Park, not Lynkon Park.

Btw, Where the pics?

Anonymous said...

LIИKIИ PARK ho!! i love the "In the End" video.

Where r u now? Vizag? XYZ?

Akanksha said...

since everybdy has corrected ur spellin mistakes i wont do that :)

even i was laughin really hard when i heard abt the anjan incident ..

how can guys be so gullible ?? ;D

Abhinav said...

sahi bakra baanaya :)

killer is i said...

haha ...
aacha banaya ..
so any pic of mysore ??

The Bhandari's said...

hmm u made fun of poor guy :P SO BAD
:D:D:D
Hey Anjan am with u don't worry
:D

well would love to see samples of ur photography :)
When are u posting mysore pics :)
~preeti

Anonymous said...

lol...had nice time reading :D

Preeti said...

[jetru]
thanks for the correction man!! next time this wont happen :-)
all the best for ur tunes on guitar....... wil expect u to play some day in front of me.. ;-)

[shanti]
good, i havnt seen the video stil... if u hav a copy of it, plz do send it to me... hehehehe i know u wont ;-p

[akanksha]
glad to know that u enjoyed our conversation with u.... but dear... u shudnt be supporting him.... ;-p

Preeti said...

[abhinav]
thanks abhinav, infact this post i had planned to keep something like the way u said :-p

[killer is i]
hahahhha thanks again....
hmmmmm... mysore pics... definitely... i have given them for printing...

[the bhandari's]
u pity on him??? plz dont.. hahahahahha... i enjoyed every bit of that moment...

Preeti said...

[preet]
hahhahhaha... enjoyed???? thanks... ;-)

Layfield said...

Naw, I can't carry swooned girls around.

Raj said...

That is really funny!

I feel sorry for the guy :)

Ashish Gupta said...

Oopsy! a nice one ;)


btw. its Linkin Park :)