»

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some facts, Some observations, some SPECIAL moments...

Had been on a long leave.....Didn’t enjoy or relaxed much due to the wedding ceremonies of my cousins… Though it makes no sense, thought of writing of what happened there during my stay...

>> I am with a biigggg smile these days…. Will come to know about it later…
Have found a very special person for myself… calls me ‘love’ (synonym for my name in kannada) and I call him Moons.

>> Not a single day I had been at home, busy roaming to the university to get some certificates… visiting friends…. Relatives….

>> Summer is supposed to be very hott in my place (47 deg Celsius), but the day I visited here, rains welcomes me and so the whether had been cooollll…..

>>Did supervision of our new home being constructed… will get completed by next month.. suggested some modification to dad…

>> Met a couple of strangers who recognized me.. but I didn’t. (Me, a bit famous personality in my place since college days… no not like other gals… I had been very decent..) one guy who had been my junior in my school recognized me even after a gap of 9 years!!!! This implies…. I had been a well-known person in school too…( hahhahhaha .. ya ya, I know.. I am boasting….)

>> Had been watching TV for hours everyday, lying lazily like Garfield on the sofa changing the channels every minute….

>> Had some special food being prepared by mom. She had said.. “ur temper is still the same…”. I don’t think so… Preeti is cool these days…. :-)

>> Had been to a friend’s place whose name I shall not reveal. There is a hill called dolphin hill in that place. People into a specified field are allowed on that hill. Evening time… we had been sitting on that hill looking at the beautiful city with sea on one side and the city lights on the other side… while breeze hit our face….

>> Over the line.. got to hear that one of the kanya’s- char foot wali... had got married and left the hostel. 2 of her chamchis have taken up another room. Good that they shifted… for they wouldn’t be able to bear our taunts…. Raha sawal aunty ka… nothing can be done, she won’t move from her place even if floods have a visit near her window…

>>Mom had been feeding me with dry fruits… she had been torturing me like this since childhood… but still I didn’t gain any weight. :-(

>> Got a lot of compliments that my looks have changed… I look like a Bangalorean… and what allll…. Couldn’t find my feet on the ground for some time….

>> After coming here, decided to leave to my place again.. so wil be moving in a couple of days... thats going to change my LIFE!!!

8 comments:

Akanksha said...

congrats lovely preeti and 'Moon'

i hope tumhe kisi ki nazar na lage

The Bhandari's said...

Love and Moon :) deadly combination
Congratulations from our side.... Nice updates of ur life
Wish You LUck
Preeti and Sachin

killer is i said...

Hey ...
Congrats. Moon luvs ya and you luv moon, hehe sounds very nice.
Gud luck for future.
And may b only god knws for wat thing u were famous for :p
//eautiful city with sea on one side and the city lights on the other side ..
can u post any pic of that beautiful scene ..

Anonymous said...

cool..good going :D

Preeti said...

[Disha]
Hey!!! thanks for dropping in those precious words ya!

[Akanksha]
Hi Sweety!! how are you???
Correction plzzz... its not MOON but MOONS... :-)

[Pranay]
Thanks for visiting my blog Pranay!! Hope you enjoyed it.... :-)

Preeti said...

[The Bhandari's]
Thanks a lotttt... u happy couple... :-)
Wish u both happiness always!!

[killer is i]
thanks dear...
by the way mister... u seem to have a bigg doubt as to y i was a well known personality... its all my positive traits... nothing else ;-)
okk regarding te snaps... the snaps i had taken in mysore is still pending to the uploaded in my blog.... this one will take some more time... will definitely put it after some days :-)

[Anjan]
ya anjan, u can reveal the whole story... but decide if u want to be safe here in bangalore or not... ;-)
choice is urs....


[Pre]
thanks preetam!!

killer is i said...

Well, then i wanna knw yr those +ve traits :p ..
Yea, i can imagine how long these snaps will take :-w

Abhinav said...

good to see ur post after a long time ... had lots of fun @ home huh?
Here is another of ur post that has "special" mention of ur room mater .. :P