»

Monday, June 26, 2006

Yipppeeeeee……… I am getting Married !!!!!!!

Yes I am getting Married on 3rd of July. Had already got engaged a month earlier to Moons (nick name).
Has any body experienced anything where in u expect something and you get more than your expectations???????

This is exactly what has happened with me…..
Family is tooo good… Mummy ( I call so to my mother-in-law) is mild, decent and simply beautiful…. (I need to get some tips from her). She treats me like her daughter…. :-)
I don’t think I compromised on a single thing when I accepted him. I LOVE HIM the way he is. He is as per and more than how I expected my MAN to be ;-)

Had been dating with him for 2 days when we were in Bangalore for 3 days recently…. Had done some shopping for ourselves with one of his friend. Even the wedding cards were of our choice!!!!!
Had been meeting to 2 of his very best friends.. D & M… very good company indeed….
After a long conversation, D & M had said, “Preeti… you are really very lucky to have got him as your partner…. You will be living happily with him…..” (they were not bluffing..)
When I said about Moons to my friends… they too said…. “ Preeti… you are lucky to have got such a person for yourself……”
But the problem is…. WHY NO ONE SAYS THAT “HE IS LUCKY” TO HAVE FOUND MEEEEEEE??@#@#?@?# grrrrrrrrrrrr………..

Thought something must be done about this. Thought of bribing Serafraz & a couple of other friends…. to say some good things about me to him… that he too is lucky to have “ME” as his companion and so onn…… But I know my dear friends… they take the bribe… they tell all the good things about me… they will talk more like an angel to him… then at last drop the bomb saying that….. “Preeti has told me to say like this to you….”. This will happen for sure since my friends are not reliable in such circumstances…. so dropped the idea..
Had met Serafraz.. she said a sentence which I never expect even from my so called best friends. Ok.. she had said, “Preeti.. since I am not sure about my presence on your wedding, I would like to organise Reception from my side”. I really found it difficult to digest that sentence and so didn’t accept her interest…. I really thank her for that heavy sentence…. Will never forget it sheru…… Thanks a lottt for that… I know you will have forgotten it dear….

Wedding is held in my Fiancee’s place….. the town of Gol Gumbaz - when whispered… echoes 7 times…

So Friends… due to all this… I was not in a position to update my blog and comment on your blogs as well… will definitely do this once I get settled… so plz keep visiting my page…

This goes to the sweetest person ……….
Moons…. I Love You…… And will always be with you…….
Uummmmmaaa…… ;-)

19 comments:

Ashish Gupta said...

Gosh! puppy sick in love :-ss thats not a good thing!

arranged or love marriage ?

chk it out ... she wrote it all soo beautifully :) gonna fwd. this to my girl too :P

Raj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raj said...

Hey, congrats!!!!

And now read carefully.

Preeti, Moons is really lucky to have found you :p

Wow, less than a week left for the wedding. Must be exciting.

Abhinav said...

Congratulations!!
Less than a week hmmm i guess its shopping time for ya.

The Bhandari's said...

Congratualtions and celebrations. Hmm hope to see u back with your moon in the blogworld soon,
My friend Aarti too getting married the same day :)

Anonymous said...

wooooow!! great news :D...goodluck and rock on !!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo preeti is getting married!!!

Hey Preetz thanks 4 mentioning my name n well wat i said was straight from my heart n im still ready to giv d reception on d condition dat u promise to giv me a free stay abroad where ever u go.

N Moons is really very very very lucky to get u dear....Sorry dear can't make it to d wedding but my wishes r always wit u....love n wil miss u....Urs Choco Sweet

killer is i said...

CONGRATSSSS ....
thats really WOW ...
for yr blog frnds like me ... in last post u said u found love of yr life .. and in next u r getting married ... was it really that fast ???
well .. congrats again ... hope u'll have a happy life .. and wud love to hear yr love story frm first meet to marriage ;) ..

killer is i said...

And yea .. Moons is VERY lucky to have ya ... ;) ..
(* But that will cost u something .. like some treat :p *)

Anonymous said...

my life asked me to comment on her blog,i really don't know what to comment.But one thing i can say that honestly i am very lucky to have a person like her in my life.she is my best true friend,as i imagined always abt my life partner, i think she is more than that ya more than my life,hey life will always love u lot
hmmmmm thats it friends will write more later till than have nice day people

The Bhandari's said...

Wish u a very happy married life
july 3rd
~preeti

Unknown said...

Wish you all the success! Happy married life! Enjoy!

Preeti said...

[Ashish]
arranged marriage dear... but in love now :-)

[Raj]
thanks Raj!!! thanks a lott.... moons too says the same thing.. ;-)

[Abhinav]
thanks abhinav!!!!

Preeti said...

[Bhandari's]
thanks a lott preeti n sachin!! i will push him to my blog world if i can find that he is free for sometime atleast from his busy schedule... :-)
hmmm.... 3rd july was a very auspicious day.... many got married on this day ....

[Preet]
thanks preet!!! :-)

[Anonymous called Serafraz urf Choco sweet]
i shud have guessed u wanted to say something like this sweety... :-)
well sara... our plans are changed to a great extent.... moons will definitely help you in this regard since he has got many frnds outside so that u get free stays... :-)

Preeti said...

[Rhea]
thanks rhea.... hope you find your partner soon... all the best!! :-)

[killer is i]
thanks vineet!!
ya ya... everything went on very fast.... 4th june we got engaged and 3rd july we got married.... :-). it was all due to unavailable dates till november... and so parents choose this date... :-)
will definitely write something about our meet and all in the blog... keep visiting :-)
regarding treat... well u got to ask moons abt this... he belongs to this hospitality industry so treats from him will be better....

[Moons]
thanks a lottt for writing moons....

Preeti said...

[Anjan]
anjan is speaking a lottt these days.... what do u say anjan????
thanks anyways for wishing in advance and thanks a lottt for the long distance call frnd....

[Bhandari's]
thanks a lott preeti n Sachin!!! that was very thoughtful of you... :-)

[Sandesh]
hey sandesh!!! thanks a lott ya......

[Xohra]
thanks a lott Xohra!! so sweet of you!!

BD said...

congragulations!!

Preeti said...

[Jetru]
sorry 4 deleting ur message jetru...

[Equillibrium]
thanks ya!!! :-)

Layfield said...

-.-' *sigh*
Okay...