»

Friday, June 06, 2008

Being tagged by Shanti..

I have been tagged by Shanti.. I wonder from when did he learn tagging others...
Ok.. here it goes..

Last movie seen in a theatre:
Krazzy 4. (Just to see SRK's item number).


What book are you reading?
No books rite now... only T…..V…


Favorite board game:
Scribbling on Black board… hehehehee


Favorite magazine:
Any magazine whose contents entertain me..


Favorite smells:
Smell of the smoke of fire crackers, dettol, petrol.., soil smell when it rains for the first time..


Favorite sound:
Costly words of my hubby… he talks little ..


Worst feeling in the world:
No adventure holidays, no chocolates, no choco icecreams, no internet, no colours..


What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Again I have to cook today??? Where should I go for shopping this weekend??


Favorite fast food place:
Now it’s Domino’s Pizza… the new Sicilian wheat content.. Very tasty.. do try it.. esp Farmhouse.


Future child’s name:
will have to think… not a child's game u know!!


Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”
first think of helping the very very helpless people.. Seriously..


Do you drive fast?
Never… I still have to learn driving, but wanna fly a jet fast.. My childhood dream.. hmmm..


Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Ya, my teddy bear (my husband) n recently i got a plum Garfield 2 ft tall..


Storms - Cool or Scary?
Scary, but I do enjoy it sometimes..


Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes..


If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I love my hair to be natural black as I have, I don’t like to look like a joker..


Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Shahabad (my sweet township), Gulbarga, Bangalore, and Bijapur.


Favorite sports to watch:
I don’t like watching, but if given an opportunity, I would like to do the batting.


One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
Looks innocent (but is not), always ready to help..


What’s under your bed?
White colored tiles (the floor yaar..)


Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes… very much… esp my teddy's wife.. :-)


Morning person or night owl?
Morning person during weekdays, night owl during weekends..


Over easy or sunny side up?
Obviously… sunny side up..


Favorite place to relax:
A clean Beach.. with less humidity..


Favorite pie:
Apple Pie..


Favorite ice cream flavor:
Chocolate, Butterscotch.. Strawberry tastes like tonic.. yuck…


You pass this tag to:

Raj, Roobarooooo... Roshniiii, Maneesha, Preetam, infact everyone on my blog roll..


Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
will tell once I c the updated blog of the above bloggers.. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tag complete :D

Anonymous said...

Ah! I've been tagged! :D

I promise I will do it ...soon!

Flyaway Mind said...

weird smells u like teddys girl :)
and ya icecream n strawberry never go together for me too..
done with tag..heyyy..ur tag was welcome relief for my laziness ;)