»

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I Am The Best" Attitude... I hate it.

Heard about the recent news involving Amitabh, Amir Khan n SRK??

Ok… when I heard it… I was thinking like… are the former ones really matured enough for us to be their big fans?? I don’t think so.. I think this is the first controversial post I am putting on my blog.

What those 2 people really did was like purposely hitting someone n then saying ‘sorry’. Was this kind of act really required?? Or did anyone admire their attitude?? Its pure professional jealousy n a feeling of insecurity I believe coz of which these 2 people are behind a single person… SRK. They are definitely not my favorites but I did admire their acting in movies, n now after all this… just forget it.

Know what… after this incident, the 2 said people have got more publicity, but much more is the love n respect they lost from their fans (only a negligible fans of them supported to what they did) and those not interested in them have started hating them much more for their attitude. Ok lemme deal one by one.

Take AB... he says a kind of sentence which compares him n SRK’s performance in KBC (earlier). Now that SRK is hosting ‘…..Paanchvi Pass…’, AB says directly or indirectly that the ratings of KBC (AB) was much better than SRK’s new show. If AB loves to be compared himself with others… I say he should first start from his home. If KBC is given to Abhishek Bachchan, will he be able to give the same kind of performance?? Will he be able to draw the same amount of population as much his father did?? DEFINITELY NO. OK forget comparing father n son. Will Abhi be able to attract a good number of viewers when compared to SRK?? AGAIN.. NO..

Ask AB to act like SRK in some of the latter’s hit movies.. will he be able to make the film a big hit??? NO, DEFINITELY NOT. OK.. what I want to say is every top stars cant be compared with each other… coz each of them have their own unique style of acting n presenting.

Different sets of people support different actors/actresses. AB is a movie personality since long n has acted in many films, so he is able to attract a large number of fans/viewers/audience.. Now a super duper movie star (who is going to be) after some years may not be as successful compared to today’s SRK.. I hope u people agree to me. This is one simple reason to justify.

KBC was more successful compared to …Paanchvi Pass…, I agree to this. There is a simple logical reason behind as to why is it so. Lemme explain.

The concept was too too new when KBC was started then, coz of which it drew a huge population to watch it.. later came SRK, then with …Paanchvi Pass… not attracting many viewers now… reason?? People are satisfied after watching many number of shows n are not much curious to see who wins how much… Now imagine AB as a host to …Paanchvi Pass…, will he be able to draw the same number of viewers he had managed when KBC was launched?? N…O. N E V E R. The concept has become to old now. Most of the viewers might have been demotivated coz they din get the call from those shows even after regularly sending the right answers.. Another possibility you know…

Now… Mr. Aamir Khan.. the kind of sentence he said about his dog, him feeding it.. was it really necessary to say that he feeds biscuits to it everyday, by taking its name?? He seemed to say like…. other dog owners starve their dogs.. comon yaar…. What are you upto??

I simply cant understand … how could he so comfortably say that. He says his caretaker named the dog Shah Rukh .He could have atleast changed the dog’s name?? Galti purposely karo, then maafi maango.. huh…

Sometime back I heard another story of 3 actresses who made fun of (or something like this) another actress looks. Previously I had admired those 3 actresses… but from the time I heard abt their comments on another… I hate looking at their faces. I wonder what the ladies got after doing this?? I SIMPLY HATE THEM. If given to talk to them, I will first talk about two of their silly looking noses.. really. After all everyone has one or the other feature on their face which can receive a negative comment.. rite??


I know blogging is about putting your thoughts to share with people, like I have put my opinions here. But at the end why do hurt someone publicly, purposely n then apologize??

They must had been aware of the consequences.. still they did it for publicity.

I hope no other personalities insult each other this way in future.

I have put down my opinions… now frns I expect yours..

3 comments:

Pranay said...

I don't like jealousy and insulting anyone either...Or even boasting about oneself...It just takes away from whatever your achievements may have been.
But to be honest...I don't think these 2 actors did it intentionaly. They are too senior to do something that wouldn't really help them in any way..(None of them was on a comeback and on the eve of a release).
I believe the media has definitely blown it out of proportion when it could just be banter among collegaues.
Although it seems stupid they did it considering they have seen enough of the media.

Preeti said...

glad to c ur opinion pranay, but dont u think, had it not been their intention of doing like that.. then why at all did they apologise SRK??
agree to u also abt the media.. n may be i took it a bit too seriously coz srk is my fav dear..

Preetam said...

seriously, heard too much abt it. Cant excuse aamir this time. he was sorry earlier for his comments on the movie black, now comes the dog!