»

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Being Tagged

Being tagged by one Preeti to another Preeti is the result of this blog. Interesting game... felt I should continue it. It's all about writing 8 points one is looking for in a perfect person. Only 8 points???? I wasn't convinced... so here they go... more than 8!!!

Target : Male :-) (Obviously)


1. He should be practical, 'coz i m not....
2. He should help me in the kitchen, coz he may not like eating burnt fud...
3.Every weekend or atleast a month he should take me for a loooonnnngggg flight( if he is a pilot, 'coz i looovvvve flying... this wil always remain a dream) or else... long drive in my four wheeler ( to be purchased later ).
4.When i am busy and he is not, he should play with our kids.
5.Should not be bossy, coz 'i am' by nature...
6.Should not be of my frequency.... 'coz how will i get a chance to start an argument for time pass.....
7.Should be more a frnd than a hubby...
8.Should have a good sense of humor... 'coz preeti loves laughing...
9.He should be frank in his opinions and feelings, 'coz i am not at all comfortable with the hints.. not at all....
10.He should be sportive,friendly with everyone...
11.He should not impose any restrictions regarding my frnds who are guys....
12.He should be a music lover like me...
13.He should be romantic... mean to say... he should take me for a walk every evening in a calm place... or on the roof on a full moon night... or for a walk near the beaches after dinner.... ;-)
14.He should understand that i love eating pani puris than pizzas...
Now is the time to tag others... here goes the list....

The tagged ones.. plz bear with this...

I was a bit selfish in putting this in my blog... know why??? wellllll..... a person (male) who would come across these points and fits the requirement could contact me ...heheehehehe ;-)

15 comments:

Kk said...

Hey ! Good points.., lot of points., but still good points.
I'm very good with point no 2 but., there mite b a lil problem with no 5 may b :) :D

Thnx 4 tagging me! Its an honour .., really ! But i've been tagged already http://komalthecoolk.blogspot.com/2006/01/oh-no-ive-been-tagged-by-grunge.html

It says I dont have to post again., even then I'd like to., but i don wanna bore anybody again :P

The Bhandari's said...

hey cool and thks for posting the list. I liked the last point very much :) paanee poori than pizza's lols
~preeti

Preeti said...

[KK]
hi.. plz try to adjust with the 5th one... in life u know.. u got to adjust sometimes ;-)..... hheeeheheh.. just kidding.. :-)

Vishnu said...

good list...the lists are very practical Preeti.. wish u d best


Cheers!
:)

Preeti said...

[Vishnu]
ya thanks Vishnu....

kuttichuvaru said...

gud luck with ur search!!! let us knw if u find someone thro here!!!

Preeti said...

[Kuttichuvaru]
thanks for dropping in.
y dont u help me in finding one..heheheheh

Akanksha said...

//He should understand that i love eating pani puris than pizzas...
i just loved this line!!.. very hindustani!!.. the other requirements r also very practical but the only problem is finding a guy who fulfills all these criteria.. and if u do find one then the problem will be that such a gunvaan(full of good qualities)boy should like u ;D

Preeti said...

[akanksha]
definietly dear, he WILL like me. u know... unlike poles attract each other? hahahaahaha
( u come to hostel, i will see you)

Preeti said...

[anjan]
may be anjan, main kabhi dhoondne gayi nahi hoon... wil try this on 14th feb..hehhehe

Preeti said...

[anjan]
hey congrats man!!!! kaun hai woh?
BADNASEEB....
heheheheh,,,, just kidding/..;-)

Anonymous said...

Let me take up the cause of the poets. Why miss out poetry-it is considered synonimous with romance.

Preeti said...

[hiren shah]
thanks for dropping in hiren. :-)
what shud i say after seeing ur poem....
HERE COMES THE BUDDING POET!
luks like i need to register in wordpress too.

Praveen said...

.... n i keep gettin discouraged :D

Raj said...

I think its better if husband and wife are both bossy. They divide the areas in which they get to boss. It becomes a one-sided story otherwise.

Nice list :)