»

Thursday, February 16, 2006

V'day.....bad day for Maha

V'day turned out to be a bad day for Maha(for short).
It all happened when she was returning to our den.. err.. hostel. She was nearby at about 9:30 PM when she was returning and met with an accident. An idiot on scooter went past her hitting her foot very badly. Saala, stunt maarne gaya hoga(sorry 4 te word used).
Till then I had finished chatting with my frnd using the waves. Wondered where she wud be at this time.. it was very late. Called her to ask where she was. I cud hear her weeping n say that she met with an accident. I waited near the gate of the hostel. The dog which was let loose tried all its tactics to go out. She couldn't walk .. she was too much hurt.
Akanksha's best frnd(heheheeh....her RM) helped me with some ointment and ice, that was nice of her. I didnt understand what to do. It was 10:15 PM then. I was unaware of the hospitals in Bangalore. Maha didnt wanted to go to the hospital, but I wouldnt agree to her. Was very confused as to where to take her. Got to know that there was one hosp nearby, but not sure whether it wud be open or not. Then came this girl called Akanksha. It was because of her I could manage to take Maha to a Hospital. She is really a sweetheart. Not a single gal was ready or said that she would come with us. It was only her who helped me.
So at about 10:45 PM we were out in auto heading to the hospital. She made Maha laugh even though the pain in her feet was unbearable. Reached the hospital and got hold of a doc. He too tried to cheer her up. After he left, I lukd at Akanksha, became a bit senti, and with a big smile on my face, i cud c myself hug her and say " akanksha.. tu kitni achhi hai rey....". Luking at this emotional scene... our so called patient Maha started laughing. What all this gal said to make her laugh. She is a jolly, lively kind of gal. I liked her(Akku.. dont fly in the air).
Later after that we left the place and reached hostel by 1 PM I suppose. Made here feel comfortable, but still she was not, coz of the increased pain. Doc had said to take the injections and the painkillers, but our intelligent gal refused thinking it wud be alright. Later did she tell me that she shud had taken the docs words. She was still weeping.
At about 2 PM she gave me a missed call (had told her so if she wanted somehelp). She forced me to take out one out of 2 belts, suggested her not to do so, but she wouldn’t listen, that was too tight for her feet. Removed it, then she fell asleep. Bechari... she wept till 3AM. Next day got up at 8. Went to her office and met her BOSS'NE. She was much worried abt the work than my frnd's health...how bad.....

She desperately wanted to leave to our native. She was sure I wouldn't let her go. So she went to the station, sat is the bus and said ' I m leaving'. She knew at that point no one could stop her. All I did was to fire at her....
Once again "Thanks Akanksha, for all that you have done. No other person would have offered the help and spoilt their sleep.... Thanks dear"

22 comments:

Akanksha said...

*turning red with embarassment*

arre tera dimag to theek hai na
itni tareef ki koi zaroorat nahin hai..
anybody would hav done that
and so did u by the way.. remember u were with me all the time taking care of maha
plus u went late to office so that u could speak to her Bossne(he he nice word :D)
So pls stop thanking me ..

And puhlease dnt Call RM(Room mate) my best friend even jokingly.. mein darr gayi thi ;D

Preeti said...

ya akku, i shouldnt hav been formal while writing abt u... it makes the distance more distant....

i love calling ur RM ur best frnd.. hahahahahaha

The Bhandari's said...

Hope Maha is fine now..... Bossne is cute word... cheers to u and akanksha
~preeti

Abhinav said...

Bravo Grls....Hope ur fren gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

hey frnds..my name is maha too..hope ur friend maha gets well soon...cheers to u...

Preeti said...

thanks a lot to u all for those gud words...
had called maha today, she is recovering...

one interesting thing... doc there found fracture in her feet near the toes... but the doc here didnt...even after scanning ....

The Bhandari's said...

hi preeti you have been tagged once again
:)

Raj said...

You shud not have praised Akanksha so much.

Sar par chad jayegi :)

Anonymous said...

thanks preethi...

Anonymous said...

hehe...my dad will kick me if i go about promising ppl with free prescriptions ;-)

Preeti said...

>> Bhandari's
Thanks for that... I wud love to write abt it.. :-)

>> Raj
heheheehehh, she is sweet yaar....

>> Maha
Well.. after getting kicked, u can go to another doc for prescription... ;-)

Devilish Angel said...

Hope your friend gets well soon...

Akanksha said...

koi nayi post nahin..
kuch post karo jaldi se!

logic said...

Oh poor maha..hope she will recover soon..
Good work gals (ESP Akanksha..wat say preeti)

Akanksha said...

thank u sooo much logic!

The Bhandari's said...

array bhai time to update chalo update karo
~preeti

Shanti Kumar said...

How r u miss?

Preeti said...

[vanathi]
ya man, she is recovering... thanks :-)

[akanksha]
tu pehle hostel mein kuch hungama kar, baad mein post likhungi ;-)

[logic]
thanks logic.. ak really needs to be appreciated

[the bhandari's]
yes, wil be writing about my frnd's marriage...

[shanti]
i m fine mister... tum kaisan ho? :-)

Anonymous said...

hey aksh you are done a good job it need to be appriciated keep it upp ... preeti dont be too senti ok be courages ...

Anonymous said...

akanksha you have done a good job it need to be appriciated keep it upp ... preeti dont be too senti ok be courages ...

Anonymous said...

by the way hows your friend feeling know

Preeti said...

[all]
maha is feeling great these days!!